Sunday 18 June 2017

PizzaTramp - My Back's Fucking Fucked

(photo by Mark Richards)

As some of you know, as well as this blog there's also a Just Some Punk Songs weekly internet show in which I try and bring you the best new punk releases. It has a small but knowledgeable following split between the live show and the mixcloud saved version. The benefit of listening live is that you can access a chatroom and give your thoughts on the songs I play. Due to this I know that today's band are much loved by pretty much everyone who hears them. (Last week's show, which featured PizzaTramp, is saved here if anyone's interested...  https://www.mixcloud.com/mick-fletcher/just-some-punk-songs-130717/).

  Anyway, PizzaTramp. Fuck me they rock. They featured here previously with a track from last year's excellent Blowing Chunks album and today they return with a rip roaring blast of sonic fury taken from new ep Revenge Of The Bangertronic Dan ep. It's their 4th ep, it was recorded in a couple of hours so what you get is the band at their rawest, warts and all. It's great passionate punk rock music and you can find it here : https://pizzatramp.bandcamp.com/album/revenge-of-the-bangertronic-dan

  Are you ready to rock out? This is My Back's Fucking Fucked.....


Give me pills I'll go self medication 
Don't need a note I got self certification 
Hurts when I'm down and it hurts when I'm up 
All I know is that my back's fucking fucked 

Never mind only forty more years 
Every night another forty more beers 
Makes you feel quite down on your luck 
All I know is that my back's fucking fucked


No comments:

Post a Comment