Wednesday 10 March 2021

The Chisel - Enough Said

  


  You may remember a few days ago I featured the latest single by Crown Court and mentioned that guitarist Charlie Manning Walker was keeping busy as a member of both Chubby & The Gang and The Chisel. There's a new Chubby album on the horizon but a new Chisel ep is already with us. 

  The hard hitting oi newcomers debuted last year with the Deconstructive Surgery ep (tough as old bovver boots was my verdict) and then followed it up a couple of months ago with this beauty :  https://justsomepunksongs.blogspot.com/2020/12/the-chisel-not-only-one.html 

  And now we have ep number 3. There's a couple of original compositions plus a spirited rendition of The Business' classic Harry May. You can get it here : 

  The sound is big and beefy, production duties courtesy of Jonah Falco (Fucked Up/Career Suicide) and there's a definite air of menace as a night down the pub turns nasty. This is Enough Said... 

Pints with my mates and I'm feeling alright When some snotty little cunt came and ruined my night Said you better watch out or you'll end up dead I looked him in the eye and this is what I said ENOUGH SAID ENOUGH SAID I didn't ask for your reply, I'm thinking... I've already worked out the hows and whys No interest in what you've read Cos as soon as I stop talking that's enough said ENOUGH SAID ENOUGH SAID ENOUGH SAID ENOUGH SAID

No comments:

Post a Comment