Tuesday 21 May 2024

SOOKS - Medicareless


 Doctor Doctor Will You Meet My Needs
  Are You Gonna Take My Pain Quite Seriously
  Doctor Doctor Listen To Me
  Cause I Know What's Right For My Body...


  SOOKS (https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=61558047555029) are an exciting new(ish) band from Perth, Australia who attracted attention back in 2022 with the release of a blistering 7 track Demo cassette. 

  Featuring a line up of Rudah (Drums), Ange (Words/Vocals), Morgin (Bass) & Kyle (Guitars/Composition) I think it's safe to say that the release of their debut album has seen them more than fulfil that early promise.

  The album's titled Moral Decay and it's a hardcore punk fans wet dream. Aggressive but accessible, lean and mean it's an album you'll be revisiting again and again. It's available via Permanent Residence on 12" vinyl and on digital : https://sooksband.bandcamp.com/album/moral-decay

  I played album opener Library on a recent show and I'll play a different one next week but for the blog it seems rude not to go with the video they've just released. This is Medicareless... 

No comments:

Post a Comment