Sunday 24 September 2023

Battered Brains - Let's Do Some Crime

    


  Staying in Leeds for a 2nd day running for a call to arms by Battered Brains (https://www.facebook.com/BATTEREDBRAINS666). 

  I know very little about them. I'm not even sure if it is a "them", it was originally a solo project with the intention to expand into a band and get touring round the country. I've no idea if this has happened yet. 

  What I do know is that a Demo single came out last year and it's been followed this month by a new song that doesn't fuck around. It's a rather basic but very good budget rock plea to break the law. It's (in the words of "the band") thrash punk for morons. It's not big, it's not clever... but it is fun. 


  It's pretty much 70 seconds of banging and shouting. I like it. Let's Do Some Crime... 

No comments:

Post a Comment