Sunday 7 May 2023

Entropy - Universally Broken

    


  Entropy (https://www.facebook.com/EntropybandMCR) are a new band based in Manchester who if truth be told almost escaped my attention as when I came across their name and then saw the cover artwork for their debut ep I assumed for some reason they were going to be a metal influenced crust punk outfit with horrible Beelzebub with laryngitis type vocals. Happily I gave them a listen and was proved to be very much wide of the mark. 

  The ep's titled Universally Broken and it features 4 equally strong tracks that promise much. They don't appear to be on Bandcamp but you can listen either on Spotify or Youtube. 


  My favourite song is the title track. It's about the hardships of living day to day when you've nothing left to give. It's called Universally Broken... 

No comments:

Post a Comment