Monday 7 March 2016

Jack Oblivian & The Sheiks - Stick To Me


  The first ever post on this blog, back on 31/12/13, was I'll Be Gone by The Oblivians (http://justsomepunksongs.blogspot.co.uk/2013/12/my-first-attempt-at-blog-this-could-be.html). Little did I know that I'd still be posting updates 26 months later (or that anyone would be reading them!).

  But I'm still here and today, Jack "Oblivian" Yarber returns with a song from his new album (his 7th solo effort), The Lone Ranger Of Love. Backed by The Sheiks (Frank McLallan (guitar), Keith Cooper (bass) and Graham Winchester (drums)), the album has been a long time in the making but is finally out on Yarber's on Mony label. To support the album, there's a European tour pencilled in for April.

  This is called Stick To Me......

No comments:

Post a Comment