Tuesday 27 August 2024

Frenzee - Pink Tax

  


  Originally from Melbourne and relocated at a young age to Greece, Frenzee (https://www.facebook.com/frenzee.band) are a trio of siblings; Apollonia Xylouris (vocals), Antonis Xylouris (guitar) and Nikos Xylouris (drums).  

  They've been together as a band since 2020 and October 18th will see them releasing a new album titled What's Wrong With Me. It'll be available via Poison City & Ouga Booga on slime green vinyl, cd and digital download and it's going to be one of the most high octane releases of the year.                          https://frenzee.bandcamp.com/album/whats-wrong-with-me

   The band are already making people sit up and listen, this single from the upcoming album will only ramp up expectations even more. It's called Pink Tax...

Pink tax I can’t afford my pink tax I’ve wasted all my money Cause I’m a little girly Day one It always starts on day one My toy is pink But your son Has a cheaper blue one Techno Don’t bore me with your techno When I say no It means no I do not like prosecco Blind eye You’d rather turn a blind eye Don’t wanna how or why Would rather get high and die Classist You are a shameless classist Proudly and loudly racist A homophobic fascist Sexist You are so fucking sexist Dobbed on you to my dentist She wrote you on her shitlist Simple My words are very simple Don’t make my heart rate triple Offended by a nipple Cappo The end of us is cappo Calling eachother ‘unit’ Advertising stupid

No comments:

Post a Comment