Monday 24 April 2023

Big Blood - 1000 Times

  


  Something a little different today. As I mentioned when I played this song on this week's Just Some Punk Songs show, it's not really punk, but it is very good. I wasn't sure what reaction it'd get from the chatroom folk but they've good taste and they loved it.

  It's a song that has a very 60's feel to it, especially in the rather lush vocals. Probably the nearest thing I've posted to it on here would be something by The Exbats. 

  It's a song by Big Blood, a band from South Portland, Maine, who I don't recall having come across before despite them being pretty damn prolific over the last (almost) 20 years. It's a sad state of affairs on my part and something I need to rectify.


  It's a song that'll feature on an album titled First Aid Kit which will be released on June 9th. If this teaser track is any indication, it's an album I'm going to fall in love with. You can get your pre orders in here :  https://dontrustheruin.bandcamp.com/album/first-aid-kit

  It's a song called 1000 Times...

No comments:

Post a Comment