Sunday 5 February 2023

Bone Haus - Confoundead

    


  Bone Hause are from Boise, Idaho and tag themselves as a "socially conscious post-punk garage rock" quartet. They lined up like this to record their latest ep... Rain Marie (vocals), Billie Nimbuson (guitar), Andre Maldonado (bass) & Joe Black (drums) though following the recording session Billie Nimbuson has left with Andre Maldonado switching to guitar and Allison Winkler joining on bass. Their bio suggests their music should appeal to fans of bands such as The Dead Weather, QOTSA, Joan Jett, Starbenders & X. 

  That latest ep is titled Confoundead and it boasts 6 tracks of darkly delicious rock music that incorporates elements of garage, grunge and blues to provide a very impressive whole. They're a very talented group of musicians fronted by a kick ass vocalist. You can find it here :  https://bonehaus.bandcamp.com/album/confoundead-ep

  They recently released this lyric video for one of the highlights from the ep (Poltergeist Lover)  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8lpVFcKFAo 

  Today I'm featuring the title track. This is Confoundead...

drinking and smoking and smoking and drinking all I can do to ignore my heart beating running away going back home can’t find a place where I feel I belong I am tired of trashing all my places keep my head down and ignore all the faces of everyone who says I’m not enough and it gets worse every time that you come along stop acting confoundead by the shit coming out of my mouth and stop being so stupid you’re so dense and it keeps my head pounding stop acting stop acting you’re so dense and it keeps my head pounding wondering why I can’t get enough can’t keep a straight face when you act tough keep my head down throw away my hopes and you can’t cope when things get rough yeah I’m so lazy and I’m so crazy and all of your writing is so fucking cheesy don’t look at me don’t look at me don’t look at me until I’ve found the key stop acting confoundead by the shit coming out of my mouth and stop being so stupid you’re so dense and it keeps my head pounding stop acting stop acting you’re so dense and it keeps my heart pounding and I’m feeling so fucked up don’t know when I’ll get enough I can’t make you sort through this stuff but I’m planning on calling your bluff stop acting counfoundead by the shit coming out of my mouth and stop being so stupid you’re so dense and it keeps my head pounding stop acting stop acting you’re so dense and it keeps my head pounding

No comments:

Post a Comment