Thursday 14 December 2017

Cold Leather - Past Remedy



  Cold Leather are from Berlin and their debut release was last December's Demo Tape which you can find "name your price" on Bandcamp. A year on and they're back with a new 3 track ep on Sabotage Records titled Past Remedy. You can find both here : https://coldleather.bandcamp.com/

  The band are a female fronted, dark punk band featuring members of Cult Values, Pretty Hurts etc. All the mentions of them that I can find mention that they sound like pre-hardcore, late 70's Dangerhouse Records type punk. I'm not sure about that but I do know that they're bloody good. The vocals on the title track (below) are right up my street, definitely another song to add to my already overflowing "Best Songs Of 2017" folder.

  This is Past Remedy.....

 

No comments:

Post a Comment