Wednesday 13 May 2015

Gleam Garden - Magic Touch

  This is probably going to be one of the shortest intros that I'll write on here so forgive me if I pad it out with a little waffle. Thing is, at 5am this morning as I readied myself for the journey to work I was waking myself up by quickly checking my Facebook notifications and I clicked on a song that Greg Mongroll had posted on his timeline. Suffice to say it blew any sleep related cobwebs away.

  Now I'm back home and have just played the song again and yep, it's still mighty impressive. So here it is, it's called Magic Touch and it's by a Japanese band called Gleam Garden. It's from a split ep with Browntrout that came out in 2008 and I think it's deserving of your attention. Turn up your volume and enjoy......

 

No comments:

Post a Comment