Monday 2 June 2014

The Unreleasables - I Hate My Nazi Girlfriend



     London's The Unreleasables have been together and hating the world since 2008. Their first release was 2010's Six Songs For Sick Minds ep which came out on P Trash Records, this was followed by the Bat Shit Records' release of the Crewe Boys ep the following year. Their latest single saw the light of day on the wonderful No Front Teeth Records label in 2013 and comprised the songs I Hate My Nazi Girlfriend, She's An SS Bitch and Fuck The Third Reich. As you might guess, it's all good clean fun, you'll enjoy this.....

I HATE MY NAZI GIRLFREIND 
I HATE MY NAZI GIRL 
I HATE MY NAZI GIRLFREIND 
N - A - Z - I -HATE HER GUTS 

walking round the house in her red and black boots 
she probaly grow a a tash if she only could yeah 
dreaming of Adolf on a friday night 
turning up the gas makes her feel alright yeah 

chours 

she love to be part of the ss team 
driving a tank or a submarine yeah 

she wants to be with hitler in a deep dark bunker 
but all she got was punk rock loser 

chours 

hey little girl yeah i think you should know 
im a jewish guy i thought i told you so 
come little baby baby cant you see i really dont think your the girl for me

my mum hates MY NAZI GIRLFREIND 
my dad hates MY NAZI GIRLFREIND 
my sister hates MY NAZI GIRL YEAHFREIND 
my rabbi hates MY NAZI GIRL YEAHFRIEND

No comments:

Post a Comment