Thursday 7 March 2024

Bad Crime - Same Thing

  

  You've already had an update today and I was preparing this for tomorrow but it's such a good song I'm gonna bang it out now... 

  Bad Crime are from Milwaukee and feature a line up of Patty (vocals/guitar), Alex (bass), Joe (guitar) & Logan (drums). I featured them on here almost a year ago when they introduced themselves with the release of a Demo ep : https://justsomepunksongs.blogspot.com/2023/05/bad-crime-content.html

  I mentioned that they reminded me of Marked Men & Tommy And The Commies and said how I was looking forward to hearing more. Well that wait is over as they've dropped one of the tracks that'll feature on a split album with Brooklyn quartet Heavy Lag. It'll be released on April 5th by Bloated Kat Records and you can find more info on Bandcamp : 

  I notice the tags for the album include pop punk and power pop but the one I like most is sugar metal. It's a sweet way of describing this song which this time around puts me in mind of The Clash and The Exploding Hearts. It's fizzing with hi octane energy and has melodies to die for. It's called Same Thing... 

No comments:

Post a Comment