Sunday 20 October 2024

B​Ä​MB​Ä​M - Catcalling

  


  B​Ä​MB​Ä​M are a new band to me (and as they've only got one release on their Bandcamp page I'm guessing they're fairly new full stop). 

  I know nothing much about them. They're from Leipzig and although they don't appear to be on Facebook they are on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/bam.bam.baem.baem/

  As for band members, the recent addition of Saskia (from Ambulanz and Pizza 3 Euro) sees them expand to a quintet (the other members being Cornelius, Alice, Anne & Schnitte). 

  They play an energetic style of garage punk and their Self Titled ep is available as a name your price download on Bandcamp https://baembaem.bandcamp.com/album/b-mb-m

  It's not always easy to muster the enthusiasm to keep this blog going. I get lots of submissions, many that are fine but are either featured in plenty of other places or don't really get my juices flowing so I tend to overlook them in favour of the music I stumble upon myself that pricks up my ears. 

  Hopefully your ears are pricked too. This is Catcalling... 

No comments:

Post a Comment