Monday 27 January 2014

Buck Biloxi And The Fucks - Holodeck Survivor



One of the best garage punk songs I've heard for a while is Holodeck Survivor by New Orleans 3 piece Buck Biloxi And The Fucks. Clocking in at 1 min 44 it's a lo fi classic that takes it's inspiration from Star Trek and The Spits and no doubt loads of other cool shit. Plus the singer's called Pee Pee Ramone....Just listen to it, it's great



I'm so smart, no one can kill me
I know how to roll
You know, bright fluorescent sparks surround me
when I'm in a hole

Subspace wormholes open up before me on the street
and some eerie kind of force field pulses through my body heat

I took the law and threw it away
I ain't going to have to pay

It won't take my devil machine
It won't dodge my particle beam
It can't see my matter stream
It don't make two shits (won't make two shits) to me

No comments:

Post a Comment