Saturday 11 August 2018

PUPPY and the HAND JOBS - I Eat Abortions



  As regular visitors will know, everything on the Just Some Punk Songs blog is done in the best possible taste. Even faced with the choice of which of the 2 videos that PUPPY and the HAND JOBS have released from their I Eat Abortions ep should I post on here, I've gone with the more tasteful of the pair. Yeah it's called I Eat Abortions and it features frontman Jaime Paul Lamb cavorting around on stage in just a nappy singing about the titular tasty snack but trust me, it's tame compared with homoerotic companion I Think I'm Gay.

  The band are from Phoenix, Arizona, the ep is available on 7th September as a 7" from Black Gladiator and Slovenly Recordings whilst Jaime Paul Lamb is the man behind the compilation We're Loud 90's Cassette Punk Unknowns  (https://slovenly.bandcamp.com/album/were-loud-90s-cassette-punk-unknowns-2xlp)

  The ep contains 5 tracks of scuzzy garage punk. All very basic, all pretty damn great if you like your budget rock to be primitive though still have a tune that you can hook onto. Rock n Roll was never meant to be safe and I think it's fair to say that these degenerates wouldn't be welcome around your family dinner table for Sunday lunch when your parents are visiting.

  You can check out 3 of the tracks and/or pre order it here : https://slovenly.bandcamp.com/album/puppy-and-the-hand-jobs-i-eat-abortions-ep

  This is I Eat Abortions...


No comments:

Post a Comment