Yesterday I featured a song from Bournemouth band The Crash Landings which was taken from their much lauded new album All Guts No Glory. Today I'm very grateful to vocalist/guitarist Si Foulkes for sending me this top 10. Si says it was too difficult to choose an all time top 10 so instead he's gone with 10 songs that are currently being played to death.
The Crash Landings will be playing a number of gigs over the next few months so watch out for them.....
04/11/16 The Sanctuary, Basingstoke - with Faintest Idea
24/11/16 The Anvil, Bournemouth - with Sonic Boom Six
07/01/17 The Flag, Watford - Bands & Booze All Dayer
28/01/17 Vale Social, Stoke
04/02/17 Rifle Club, Portsmouth - with The Members
31/03/17 Winchester Gate, Salisbury - Punk & Disorderly Benefit, inc TV Smith, Hooligan Crooners, B-Leaguers, 5 Go Mad
27/05/17 Bar 42, Worthing - Bash The Bishop Weekender
If you're a fan of oi and street punk you might enjoy this list.......
1) BLATOIDEA - Alive
2) ARCH RIVALS - On Our Own
3) BOOZE & GLORY - Only Fools Get Caught
4) WOLF BITES BOY - I'll Be There For You
5) HARRINGTON SAINTS - Riot City Dublin
6) GIMP FIST - Heart Full Of Pride
7) EVIL CONDUCT - That Old Tattoo
8) ARGY BARGY - There's Gonna Be A Riot
9) OLD FIRM CASUALS - Election Day
10) RUNNIN' RIOT - Double The Pain