Sunday 17 January 2021

The Shit Missile - Fuel Injected Dreams

  


  The Shit Missile are Oliwia (Guitar/Vocals) George (Guitar/Vocals), Angelito (Bass) and Ximo (Drums). They're from Germany (I think) and they've a debut single out on King Khan's Khannibalism Records. 

  It's 2 very good tracks which sound as though they're by different bands with one (Fuel Injected Dreams) featuring German accented female vocals by Oliwia and the other (What's The Score) boasting English accented male vocals courtesy of George Ramshaw. The single is titled The Secret Cult Of The Shit Missile and it's an extremely promising calling card. You can get it here : https://khannibalism.bandcamp.com/album/the-secret-cult-of-the-shit-missile 

  My favourite song is What's The Score (I'll be playing it on this week's Just Some Punk Songs show later today so listen in https://www.facebook.com/events/704615003489577) but I'm featuring the other one on here as they've made a video to accompany it. 

  This is Fuel Injected Dreams...

I hitched hiked with the devil His boots were burning flames I would tell him my desires He would show me all the ways The sky was glittery blue Radio played only rock n roll bands And I don’t care where we go Cause nothing goes well In the corn fields I met a man He was born under the black sun They said he’s forever cursed They wanted him dead So my gun got warm My eyes turned black We chained our souls together But i am never coming back I lost you in the land over mountains and the seas For years i tried to find you but this place was only in my dreams These are fuel injected dreams They ain't worth anything These fuel injected dreams They will go to hell with me

No comments:

Post a Comment