Thursday 28 November 2019

Track Not Found - Everyone Hates Track Not Found



  "I'm always sick and tired of when the people criticise a thing that they don't even know a thing about, can you please do your research, please do a deep search"  

  I suppose I better double check my facts today...

  Track Not Found are a duo from Guernsey featuring Grace Tayler (Guitar/Vocals) and Maisie Bisson (Bass/Vocals). Straight away I feel as though I've fucked up my fact checking mission as live videos of the band clearly show them as a 3 piece and that damn drumkit doesn't play itself but I'm getting my info from their Facebook page so blame them not me! They've both a distinctive look and a distinctive sound and "pull on influences from classic jazz to grime, smooth-ass funk to metal from our emo days and this has resulted in riff-lead grungy songs with the occasional rap and/or kazoo." They've been together since 2016 and have released an ep titled The Only Way Is Lost and a single called Science (Gone Wrong), you can find them here :   https://tracknotfound.bandcamp.com/

https://www.facebook.com/tracknotfound/

  Recently they returned with a new single and it's a shout out to anyone who may have been less than complimentary about their music. This is Everyone Hates Track Not Found...

No comments:

Post a Comment