Sunday 26 August 2018

Civilian - Unstable Times



  Civilian are from California and line up with Esu Vomita (vocals), Zach (guitar), Taylor (bass) and Oscar (drums). Last year they introduced themselves with a name your price demo and they followed it up with a single titled Unstable Times. They returned earlier this year with an ep, More Like ET. It's also available name your price and you can find it here :  https://civilianla.bandcamp.com/

  And aside from that I ain't got a clue. I can't find anymore info, no photos, no Facebook, nothing. So I suppose I better mention that the ep contains 5 tracks of shouty punk rock, pretty basic stuff but I enjoyed it. Especially the opening track and former single which features frontman Esu in fine form contributing some of the best wailing and screaming since Husker Du covered Eight Miles High. The guitar work was top notch too.

  This Is Unstable Times...

No comments:

Post a Comment