Saturday 4 November 2017

Spring Moods - Star Wars Love Story



  Spring Moods are from Forli in Italy and formed in March of this year. Already they've released their debut album, Sad Love Story. It's out on Flamingo Records, Lost Dog Records and Rumagna Sgroza and you can check it out here :  https://springmoods.bandcamp.com/releases

  The line up of the band is Michel D Zanchini (guitar/vocals), Fede Casamenti (guitar/vocals), Andrea Morgan Eddy (bass) and Enea Ormeni (drums). They play uptempo, catchy punk that's poppy enough to get you bouncing along but has enough of an edge to enable you to rock out. Amongst the highlights are album closer Super High, debut single First Class Bitch and the song below which comes with an accompanying video.

  This is Star Wars Love Story....

All my life I’ve heard that I won’t ever be as good as I want 
I want 
All my life I’ve heard that I won’t ever be as good as I want 
I want 

But my only good thing is you 

How you supposed to loveme if you’ve never senn SW 
How you supposed to know how things in universe goes 
What you gonna do when they’ll know that? 
What you gonna do when the empire strikes back? 

I know that 
I’m leaving 
That’s nothing wrong with you 
It’s only that I’ve some values 
Some are so cool 
SW is one


No comments:

Post a Comment