Friday 8 September 2017

Brain Ape - Extra-Tourette'strial

 
(Gregory Hesse-Wagner photography)


  London scratch rockers Brain Ape have previously featured on here a couple of times with the songs Blonde Hair Blue Eyed Boy and Give Me My P45. The last time I wrote about them I mentioned that they'd have an album out later this year so I suppose later this year has arrived as the album is now out. It's called Auslander and it's available on cd from Schlimbum Records or as a name your price download : https://brainape.bandcamp.com/album/auslander

  Scratch rock, for those that are new to the band, is an amalgamation of stoner rock, grunge & punk. Bands they often draw comparisons with seem to be Queens Of The Stone Age and Nirvana and it's the latter of those that the song you'll find below reminds me of with the grunge rock guitars and shouty vocals.

  This is Extra-Tourette'strial.....

 

No comments:

Post a Comment