Tuesday 13 December 2016

Out Of School - Skating Troubles



  A band I know very little about today with a song I've been meaning to post for a while. Our Of School are a hardcore punk band from Jerez, Andalusia (Spain). The line up features Guille (drums), Paco (bass), Sergio (guitar) and Isaac (vocals).

  Despite being Spanish they sound as though they could very easily have been hanging round empty swimming pools and skate parks in 80's California. They released a 5 track self titled ep in August and you can snap it up free here : https://outofschool.bandcamp.com/album/out-of-school 

  Aside from that I know nothing so I'll just leave you with a song. This is Skating Troubles.....

My problems fade away (OH OH) 
my duties dissapear (OH OH) 
forgetting all this shit 
it’s skating troubles 

My parents set me up (OH OH) 
with their ideal lives (BUT NOW) 
i’m grinding fucking lies 
it’s skating troubles 

I’M SKATING 
MY TROUBLES 

Ditching school with our boards, just listen to some fucking punk rock you fools. The kids will have their say man, skateboard anarchy strikes back. Skating parents and teachers shit, fuck them all, we are the fucking angry youth right now. Its our time, come and join us we will not be alone, never take off your shoes and keep your pride up, fuck sake don’t you already see it


No comments:

Post a Comment