Past updates on this blog have seen several people choose top 10 lists of their favourite songs (or songs that they think should be included) from specific countries. If I remember correctly I think so far Estonia, France and Belgium have featured. Today you can add Canada to the list.
Chris Levesque lives in Calgary, Alberta and he's a guitarist with The Difficult Brown, a hard hitting punk band who's music you can check out here : https://www.reverbnation.com/thedifficultbrown
Chris introduces his selection thus, "10 kick ass Canadian bands for ya. Some old, some new, some known, others not so much."
1. Nutboy - humchucker
2. Chixdiggit - where's your mom
3. Ativans - Jimmy's lunchbox
4. Another Joe - eat at Bernie's
5. Dayglo abortions - proud to be Canadian
6. The matadors - 9 shots of bourbon
7. Copsickle - smoke Meth kill cops
8. Conniving cadavers - she's already dead
9. Old wives - bitchin
10. Isotopes - total juice head