Tuesday 24 March 2015

Nervous Twitch - Jonny's Got A Gun

 

  I had a very difficult task deciding whether or not to post today's song. Not because I wasn't sure if I liked it (I do, it's just the kind of music I love). The difficulty came in choosing it over another song by them, Get Back In Line, which is equally wonderful. The reason for this one getting the nod is that (aside from it being great) I'd already posted Get Back In Line in the New Punk Rock Music group on Facebook ( https://www.facebook.com/groups/360453610783131/ )

  Anyway, the band in question are Nervous Twitch and they're from Leeds and they're a 4 piece who love music ranging from 60's group's like The Shangri-Las, Ronettes and The Animals through to more modern garage influenced acts such as Nobunny and the 5,6,7,8's. Despite only being together a few years they've already released a respectable number of catchy tunes which you can check out here :  https://nervoustwitch.bandcamp.com/music

  Check them out, if there's any justice they're going to be massive. This is Jonny's Got A Gun.....

No comments:

Post a Comment