Friday 4 July 2014

Top 10 songs chosen by Jessica O'Brien

Here's another of the top 10 lists that I've gathered together. Resident of Boulder, Colorado, Jessica O'Brien hosts an excellent punk rock show on greenlightradio.com (97.1FM KGLR, 95.3FM KNED, and 90.5 FM WAY HIGH RADIO). She also writes album reviews for For The Love Of Punk and is a journalist at Listen Up Denver. Narrowing down her all time favourite songs to just 10 can't have been easy but I'm grateful to her for giving it a go......

 1) NOFX - The Decline ( "I could have put any of their songs but I do have a tattoo of The Decline...")

 2) Bouncing Souls - Gasoline

 3) Propagandhi - Nation States

 4) Lagwagon - Making Friends

 5) Tim Barry - Avoiding Catatonic Surrender

 6) Teenage Bottlerocket - Mutilate Me

 7) Off With Their Heads - Nightlife

 8) Alkaline Trio - This Addiction

 9) Guttermouth - 1,2,3 Slam

10) No Use For A Name - Let Me Down

As I've already featured a NOFX song a while ago as the song of the day, I'm picking Jessica's number 3 choice. This is Propagandhi - Nation States....

No comments:

Post a Comment